Selection and Regrouping

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
Dean Barrow

Selection and Regrouping

Post by Dean Barrow »

Is there a simple, point and click way to regroup performers? I'm used to the other company's "knife and glue" feature when regrouping performers. B5's seems a little tedious. Someone give me a hint. :)
William

Re: Selection and Regrouping

Post by William »

Hi Dean,

EnVision offers several selection re-ordering options located in the Selection Ordering Tool. You can access it through the Toolbar or the menu via Selection->Ordering.

Ordering a fresh selection can be made easier via the Proximity selection option. You can enable this mode through the Selection->Proximity menu item. This allows you to drag the mouse over the Performers that you want selected in the order that you want them. Combining this with the ctrl button on Windows and the Command button on Macs allows you to keep your previous selection and add on to it without having to hold the mouse button down the entire time. The Ctrl button trick works with all selection modes.

Lastly, for complex selections that you want to maintain for later use you can save them as a group. A colored line will display above their head that you can click on later to re-select those performers.

I hope that helps!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
Dean Barrow

Re: Selection and Regrouping

Post by Dean Barrow »

It helps!

Thank You!