Issues Saving

Report bugs or glitches here.
steverman

Issues Saving

Post by steverman »

The report problem thing is closed so ima leave it here:
ive tried to make a show using envision four times now, but all four times, it refuses to let me save it. i mean this as in the "save" option and even the "export" option under the file tab are greyed out and wont let me click them. ive tried doing Ctrl+S to save but that hasnt worked either.
how can i fix this?
William

Re: Issues Saving

Post by William »

Hi Steverman,

Saving in all its forms (including exporting and printing) is limited to users who have purchased the full license. If you have purchased a full license and you are still having a problem then please let us know and we can help you work that out.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
steverman

Post by steverman »

wait so you expect me, one guy without a job, to spend 500 dollars just to save my work?
thats the very definition of asshole design and i hope you realize that
William

Post by William »

Hi Steverman,

I'm sorry that you feel that way. We provide the demo version of EnVision as a way for people to test the software out on their systems and make a decision on whether it is the right product for them before making a purchase and we hope that that provides value to our users.

Additionally, we also offer an unlisted 1-year license for $75 if that is something that you are interested in. That way you can use the full product for a year and at that point you can decide what you want to do. If you decide to upgrade to the permanent license then we can apply the $75 towards the full purchase price.

Again, I'm sorry that you've had a negative experience with our product and hopefully we can provide better value for you in the future.

Sincerely,
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
bjindrich

Post by bjindrich »

steverman wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:16 pm wait so you expect me, one guy without a job, to spend 500 dollars just to save my work?
thats the very definition of asshole design and i hope you realize that
I see this post is from a while ago, but...

Wait, so you want FREE software? That's the very definition of... and i hope you realize that.