Crash when Exporting

Report bugs or glitches here.
AdamA817

Crash when Exporting

Post by AdamA817 »

I am running EnVision v1.3.12 (I have not been able to upgrade due to the software being loaded on a school controlled laptop) under Windows 7.

I am working on an Indoor Drumline Show and have run into some issues when trying to export my Production or Show.

I choose either option (Show or Production) and leave all the default options checked. The software spins for a moment and creates a 350KB file before crashing.

This is for an indoor show with music and a tarp image loaded.

Thanks for the Help!
AdamA817

Re: Crash when Exporting

Post by AdamA817 »

Here is a screenshot of the crash screen.
Screen Grab of Error Message during Export
Screen Grab of Error Message during Export
Envision - Export Crash.JPG (39.91 KiB) Viewed 4834 times
William

Re: Crash when Exporting

Post by William »

Hi Adam,

This is a serious issue. We have not been able to replicate this experience. I notice in your image that you only have Music selected (that is visible). Were there other components that were being exported as well? I'd like to know more about the images and music you are using, if they are exceptionally large that *might* account for the crash. Could you give a list of the files and file sizes either here or emailed to us at contact@box5software.com? Or even better would be to send the files that you are trying to export so we can try to replicate it here. If possible I would like you to include the .drl, .EnV, music and canvas image.

We are very sorry for the trouble, we will put our best effort into getting this resolved.
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com