Payment Question

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
gpit11

Payment Question

Post by gpit11 »

I was going to buy Envision in the past, however things didn't work out and I was no able to. I am looking to buy it now, however, I want to ask a question regarding payment. A friend of mine told me that he thought he read somewhere that after so long, I would have to purchase Envision again, or I would have to pay for updates. My question is: is the purchase of Envision a one time purchase? Or will I, in the future, need to purchase it again after a certain expiration dates, or will I have to purchase the updates as they are released?
William

Re: Payment Question

Post by William »

Hi gpit,

That is a good question, let me see if I can clear that up for you.

The EnVision licensing structure works like this:
  • EnVision is yours to keep. Once you purchase EnVision you get to use it forever.
  • You also get 1 free year's worth of updates. Updates are released at least once a month. Once the year is up you will not be able to get new updates but you will keep all the ones you already have.
  • After your first year, you can choose to update EnVision for a fee. Pricing and availability of updates has not been finalized but you can be confident that it will be reasonable.
I hope that answers your question!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
gpit11

Re: Payment Question

Post by gpit11 »

Yep it does, thanks!