Registration questions

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
AdamWhite

Registration questions

Post by AdamWhite »

I recently purchased EnVision and and through a promo code, should have received 2 additional licenses. I only received one activation code. Do I use that same activation code on all my devices or will that shoot out a red flag? I would like to have it installed on my school computer as well as my home device.
Also, in regards to my school computer, I typically do not get the same computer from year to year, and everything is wiped and replaced with a new, slightly upgraded model. Will I be wasting one of my activations by putting it on my school computer, knowing that it is just going to be wiped and a new computer replacing it, or is there a transferability option available? Can I disable the software on one system, and activating it on the new system? I am always cautious with this kind of stuff, since we have to do a substantial amount of fundraising for our program, and I can't be buying new additional licenses every time they switch out my computer.
William

Re: Registration questions

Post by William »

Hi AdamWhite,

Unfortunately that promotion ended in 2012. We are no longer offering the two free licenses and the free subscription to Halftime magazine. However if you send us an email at contact@box5software.com we can work something out.

As for your other question, generally the licenses are locked forever to the first computer that they are used on. That being said, in extreme circumstances we can revoke a license on a particular machine and transfer it to a new computer. This is evaluated on a case by case basis and yours seems like a good candidate. We definitely understand the need to use the license in different circumstances and we try to be respectful of that.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com