Question?

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
Feanaro00

Question?

Post by Feanaro00 »

I must have missed this. . . . . But, I'm using the multi-curve tool and I have added 33 performers to the shape. How can I lock the interval at 3 steps and still tweak the form? Thus far I have selected the "Form Selection Mode" and highlighted my multi-curve design. How can I adjust this without compromising my interval? Thanks!
-Lance
box5Nick

Re: Question?

Post by box5Nick »

Next to the text box where you enter your intervals there is a little circle. Click to make this green, and you are locked. Same goes for locking to number of dots.
nichampagne

Post by nichampagne »

Is there a way to lock both the interval and number of dots at the same time? I want move the form without having people fall out while doing so.
William

Post by William »

When you select the form in form mode you should see the blue marble appear for that form. You can drag the form using the blue marble and none of the properties of the form will change. Beyond that, if you are changing the shape of the form you can only lock one of the properties at a time.
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com