Indoor Tarp

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
gpit11

Indoor Tarp

Post by gpit11 »

Back with another question.

I'm beginning to write some indoor drill, and was wondering how I go about customizing a floor tarp..if there's a way. I noticed in some videos that indoor shows, but guard and perc, had customized, really cool looking tarps. I wasn't sure if that was something made up just for the video, or if there was a way I could make tarps in like, maybe paint or something, if not actually in EnVision?

Thanks for the great product and all the hard work you guys put into it!

\^/
box5Nick

Re: Indoor Tarp

Post by box5Nick »

Yeah it's totally possible, and super easy too!

What you want is the Canvas Editor (sixth tool from the right in the tool bar).

It's all pretty straight forward... Set the size of your tarp, what subdivisions you want to mark it with, and then add color or an image. Done.

there's a breakdown of the different features here http://www.box5software.com/help/CanvasEditor.html

If you have any problems just let us know.
drumbud_97

Post by drumbud_97 »

Hey just a quick question concerning this topic...I have loaded a .gif file in and it is showing the upper left 25% of the image in tiles rather than showing the entire image. I am just messing with the demo right now and am trying to see if I want to purchase EnVision, so I would really like to make sure that I will be able to load the tarp image correctly.

Thanks,

Jeremy
box5Nick

Post by box5Nick »

This will happen if your image is very large. try to keep below 2048 pixels in either direction, and that should eliminate the issue.
drumbud_97

Post by drumbud_97 »

Yup, that did the trick!
William

Post by William »

As an aside, this feature will be updated in the next release so you will be able to use any size image without seeing the effects you were seeing.

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com