mp3 sync in mobile app

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
bdrumsanchez

mp3 sync in mobile app

Post by bdrumsanchez »

With the paid version of Engage will we be able to load drill with the audio attached to it? Beta could not do that, as you know. For me it might be a deal breaker simply because it really expedites the learning of drill for the kids.
William

Re: mp3 sync in mobile app

Post by William »

Hi bdrumsanchez,

Allowing users to listen to the music while they watch the drill in EnGage is definitely a feature that we want to include but it is not available yet. I'm sorry to hear that this is a deal breaker for you. Please keep an eye on EnGage improvements as it will be coming at some point.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
bdrumsanchez

Post by bdrumsanchez »

HI William,
How would you recommend that I go about buying a subscription my all of my band kids? Approximately, 100 students.
William

Post by William »

Hi bdrumsanchez,

Sorry for the slow reply on this. This response slipped through the cracks for me.

It's probably a bit late now but I definitely recommend for everyone to use EnGage. The savings that you receive compared to printing full charts for every student alone make it worth the cost. The app may be lacking some features but it is very functional at displaying position information and animations in an easy-to-use and intuitive way.

Any group using EnGage will see an increase in productivity and speed of learning while in rehearsal.
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com