Envision on 2nd computer

This room is designated for designers of all skills and backgrounds to share information, tips, ideas and concepts with each other.
bdrumsanchez

Envision on 2nd computer

Post by bdrumsanchez »

I tried using my license to activate on a new MacBook Pro with M1 chip but says already in use, which is true. But, I would like to activate on the new computer before I stop using the old machine. How can I get around this?
William

Re: Envision on 2nd computer

Post by William »

Hi bdrumsanchez,

Send me an email at wlee@box5software.com with information about your purchase and we can figure something out. Sending your key would be optimal but if you just have the email that you made the original purchase with that should work also.

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com
bdrumsanchez

Re: Envision on 2nd computer

Post by bdrumsanchez »

Just sent it. Thanks. Fyi, I bought through store that services our instruments. High School Music Service in San Antonio Tx. is the store. Lloyd Herman is the guy that orders my stuff. Also, you will see that I bought two licenses, we put one software on a computer at the school for one of the assistants to use, but he has moved on and that computer is no longer in service. Don't know what to do about that one. If you can deactivate one of those licenses on your end I can use on the new MacBook. Thanks.