Field Numbers in saved PDF in wrong location

Report bugs or glitches here.
DWplace21

Field Numbers in saved PDF in wrong location

Post by DWplace21 »

Hi! As my group was learning drill this past week, we noticed an issue with the PDF file that I saved from print mode. The field numbers show up in the correct location in the Envision program (roughly centered on 12 steps from the front sideline), but then in the saved PDF file the numbers appear centered 16 steps from the front sideline. Please see the attached screen shots for reference.

We guide to the numbers when reasonable, so this isn't an insignificant problem for us. I'm using the High School Football preset in the canvas editor, aligned to the Front Hash and a standard 4x4 step grid.

I checked my saved PDF's from previous years, and the numbers were in the correct location, so I'm wondering if this has something to do with the most recent update? Any help is appreciated!

Dan Gustad
Attachments
Print mode with numbers in correct place
Print mode with numbers in correct place
Envision Print Screen.png (774.28 KiB) Viewed 11422 times
PDF with numbers 4 steps off
PDF with numbers 4 steps off
Envision PDF.png (83.51 KiB) Viewed 11422 times
DWplace21

Re: Field Numbers in saved PDF in wrong location

Post by DWplace21 »

And then after I posted the above, I restarted Envision and the update from last night appears to have already fixed this issue. Thanks team! :D

Dan Gustad
William

Re: Field Numbers in saved PDF in wrong location

Post by William »

Woo! I was worried for a second that the new updated was what broke the markers. Let me know if you see any other issues!

Have a great day!
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com