Coordinate sheet customization

Suggest a new features or improvements that you want to see in future versions.
Blake

Coordinate sheet customization

Post by Blake »

When is this feature going to be updated. Because of how they are now, are completely different to teh way i teach. I dont use "outside or inside" to indicate front of back, i use it for right/left and i use infront and behind for front/back. A friend and I are writing for and Indoor Drumline, so we would like it to be to our standards and be comfortable and not to confuse the members

I just think that customization of this should be added. And if it has been added, please tell me where it is! haha

Thanks
box5Nick

Re: Coordinate sheet customization

Post by box5Nick »

Hi Blake!

Unfortunately no, it's not hiding somewhere.
Yes indeed this should be added. We are currently working on major revisions to our printing capabilities, and I'll make sure this gets added to the list!

thanks
Blake

Post by Blake »

Sweet. Thanks!
bradporeda

Post by bradporeda »

I second this suggestion: Use "in front of" or "behind" a sideline or hash instead of "inside" or "outside". Those are used throughout as toward or away from the 50ydln.

Also, it would be very clear to the performer to use "On" instead of "0.00 Outside". (e.g. On 25 Stage Left, versus 0.00 Outside 25 Stage Left)

Easy tweaks.

Thanks,
-Brad
AdamWhite

Post by AdamWhite »

I also have always used the terminology "Side 1" (Stage Left) and "Side 2" (Stage Right). Not sure if it's a regional thing, but everyone I know of around here uses that. Maybe have customizable options as to what to print on the dot sheet.
William

Post by William »

Hi Adam and anyone else who might read this thread,

The coordinate sheet options now allow you to modify all of the text associated with different regions of the field. Go to Print Mode->Dot Sheet Tool and you will see a section called Grid Names. It is here that you can change all of the different text. These values are saved in your settings file so they are shared between shows.

Have a great day!

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com