Bugs under OSX 10.9.4

Report bugs or glitches here.
baritonium

Bugs under OSX 10.9.4

Post by baritonium »

William already knows about these from a post in the Designer's World, but here are some bugs I'm experiencing with my Mac running 10.9.4. I did update to the latest software version.

- None of the button labels pop up if I roll my mouse over them, no matter what I do with the window.
- I am unable to zoom in or out using + or - keys, or with the number keys (regular numbers or keypad)
- On some movements, I have random marchers that will not animate their feet. They are a frozen statue as they move to the next set. But then on the next movement everything's okay.
- The program sometimes crashes when X'ing out of some tools on the left side, or when I delete a set. Typically, if I go to the Drill menu at the top of the screen and delete a set from there, it's okay. If I delete a set from the tool on the left, it sometimes crashes.
box5Nick

Re: Bugs under OSX 10.9.4

Post by box5Nick »

Thanks Baritonium.

We will get these added to our update list.
William

Re: Bugs under OSX 10.9.4

Post by William »

Hi baritonium,

Thanks for the list, I have a couple questions/comments:

Regarding zooming, are you holding command while using the + or - keys? (also command 0 and 9 work for bigger jumps)

Regarding statue marchers, can you send an email to contact@box5software.com with the drill that is affected so we can have a concrete example of this happening? I have tried to replicate this but I was unable to.

Will look at the crashing when Xing out of tools.

Thanks again for the report!

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com