Crash When Creating Uniforms

Report bugs or glitches here.
CoreySalyer

Crash When Creating Uniforms

Post by CoreySalyer »

Program keeps crashing whenever I'm designing a uniform. Usually only gives me problems when I'm trying to select/load certain textures.Would love some help with this! Thanks.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2014-05-25 at 10.41.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2014-05-25 at 10.41.15 AM.png (81.24 KiB) Viewed 6400 times
box5Nick

Re: Crash When Creating Uniforms

Post by box5Nick »

Thanks for the report Corey. Can you give us a bit more info on what type of file you were trying to load / select, and perhaps to which uniform pieces?
CoreySalyer

Post by CoreySalyer »

It's really kind of random. I'm thinking some of the files might be corrupted or something and didn't perhaps extract right when installed. I know there was an issue when trying to load the plain white texture for the pants, but I have since found a workaround. But other times, it's seemingly quit for no reason and it's random at times.
William

Post by William »

Hi Corey,

When you say "random at times", I assume you are still talking about during the uniform creation process? We will have a look at this issue and try to determine what is going on in the uniform editor. I would help us if the next time it happened you could send us the full output of the crash report that you have pictured above. You can send it to contact@box5software.com.

Have a great day!

William
William Lee
-----------------
CEO
Box5 Software
https://box5software.com